Tuesday 14 July 2020

Mama Ji/Mamu Birthday Status, Wishes, Messages & Quotes for WhatsApp, Facebook & Instagram

Birthday Wishes for Mama Ji
Birthday Wishes for Mama Ji




Mama/Mamu or Maternal Uncle as children spell is that relation that bonds a mother and its kid to a man who is caretaking as well there to protect them in times of need. We have may stories/instances in an Indian culture that stands as an idol. Respect comes from the heart for such a man who has sacrificed his precious time in life against all odds to be with you. As a gesture of gratitude and pure words of love is what all required to make him feel special. Hence, here we have made an effort to inspire you with some touching birthday status, loving messages that you can share on social media sites like Facebook, Instagram stories, on WhatsApp or via a simple SMS.





Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages for Mamaji, Mama or Mamu





Mamaji you are the one who gave me strength and inspired me to live the way of truth. You are my superstar, you are my teacher. Mamu you are the best. Happy birthday and love you a lot. 





Dear mama our life won’t be so brightening and prosperous if you had not lifted us and helped us in the days of poverty. Is your guidance and blessings that have steered my ship of life in the right direction. Say happy and such a loving person forever. Happy Birthday Mamaji.





You are like my second father my guru. My life gets better when you are there mamaji with me. I still remember those childhood days when you brought my favorite chocolates to just see a smile on my face. Dearest mamu with you the happiest birthday on the earth.





Though you are away in other countries/states, you still stay in our hearts and memories. Wish you a colorful and blessed birthday mamaji.





You are a special person that will always have a place in my heart and mind. Happy birthday to the kindest, gentle and humorous mama in the town.





Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages for Maternal Uncle





Your words of love will always be written the poem of my life with golden words. Thank you for being such a kind person and caring for me like your own son/daughter. Beloved uncle, I am sending you a heartfelt message on your birthday as a sign of gratitude. 





Dear uncle – you are like a present from the God who guided me in the dark path of life with the light of your wisdom and care. May this birthday bring you both happiness and take to new horizons of life.





Our family gatherings would not be as joyful without your presence. Your jokes are like the cheese on the pizza – without which the party would be meaningless. Say blessed – Happy Birthday





Happy Birthday to the most wonderful uncle in our family. Your teaching is the guiding torch in the journey of my life. You are my idol, you are my inspiration.





Loving Maternal Uncle – thank you for adopting me when my mother passed away. Since then I have never felt like I was a stranger. Thank your fatherly caring nature. Happy birthday dearest uncle.


The post Mama Ji/Mamu Birthday Status, Wishes, Messages & Quotes for WhatsApp, Facebook & Instagram appeared first on messageforbirthday.com.