Tuesday 14 July 2020

Reply to Birthday Wishes on Instagram

Reply to Birthday Wishes on Instagram
Reply to Birthday Wishes for Instagram




We all wait for our birthday – that day when you feel treated no lesser than a king or queen. So much of loving wishes, precious gifts from family, greeting from friends on a birthday. Some relatives may wish you even though they are far away in distance corners of the world. 





It becomes evenly important to respond to so many birthday quotes and messages from your loved ones. What better way to express it on Instagram – a social sharing platform acquired by Facebook. Here, we have shared top 10 reply captions ideas to use for Instagram





  1. In this time of isolation due to Coronavirus – I have decided not to celebrate my birthday like a very year party. As a part of my social responsibility towards the country this is my contribution to the Nation. Though I am happy to have such loving birthday wishes. Thank you all for taking the time to wish me on my birthday. 
  2. You greetings and loving quotes mean a lot to me on my birthday. You all have been that sparkling jellybean in water that gives the light in the dark but stings those who try to attack me. Thank you for being a part of my life and for sending such loving birthday wishes.
  3. You are like a gem of a friend I am fond to be with. Our bond of brotherhood has been phenomenal. Thank you, pal, for sharing such a loving caption message on Insta.
  4. Thank you all for sharing the precious time of your life on the busiest day of the week by wishing on my Birthday. I pray the almighty to bless you all with prosperity, health, and love in your lives. 
  5. I love you all for making my birthday so special by showering your love over me with such warm and heart touching messages. 
  6. I thank all the friends, family members, colleges and loved ones who greeted me on my Birthday.
  7. My life is of a kind like boring moments 99%. However, 1% of joy that you all brought by wishing on my birthday have eliminated those sorrow moments. I am thankful to you guys for making my birthday so auspicious. 
  8. Thank you all my Instagram friends for sending such lovely messages on my Birthday. You all have a special place in my heart <3. Love you all very much from the bottom of my heart. 
  9. Our friendship on Instagram is like a symbol of unity in diversity and I am blessed to have friends from different parts of the world – Australia, India, Sweden, Italy, USA and many more. Thank you all for wishing on my birthday.
  10. What better could have I asked on my Birthday than such loving wishes from loved and dear ones like you. Thank you all for these heartwarming messages.

You Might be Interested in Below





Reply to Birthday Wishes on Facebook




Reply to Birthday Wishes on WhatsApp Group
Reply to Birthday Wishes on WhatsApp

The post Reply to Birthday Wishes on Instagram appeared first on messageforbirthday.com.