Tuesday 14 July 2020

Wife Birthday Status, Wishes, Messages, Quotes for WhatsApp, Facebook & Instagram

Birthday Wishes for Wife
Birthday Wishes for Wife




The wife simply ‘Wise Innocent Friendly and Elegant’ person in every husband’s life. A wife is a female partner in a continuing marital relationship. A wife may also be referred to as a spouse, mate, consort, woman and better half. She is a true soulmate and good fellow who always stand with her husband and family in every need. She is a perfect companion for her husband and never let him down. Sometimes she fights with her husband, sometimes she gets angry with him, sometimes she makes him annoying but lasting she loves her husband deeply and admire him. In a happy marriage life, husband and wife both are the two wheels of a vehicle that can never move a small step from the single wheel.





After marriage, wife is the one who is having control all over the house, she taking care of your grandparents, follow all the ritual which is passed on by her mother-in-law, be on time with the medicines for her father-in-law, make all the things ready for her husband when he goes to office, make kids ready for the school, on the time breakfast, lunch and dinner ready for the family. She only expects few loving and caring words from her husband and family. Wife is the one who is doing small sacrifices for the sake of her husband and family and buy hundred of gift for her family and husband to just see a beautiful smile on their faces. On the occasion of her birthday, make this day more special for her by sending her wonderful birthday wishes.





Unique, sweet, romantic, impressive and latest birthday wishes, SMS, quotes, messages for your loving and caring wife. You can select the best one for your wife from the below list. You can also post these lovely happy birthday messages on Facebook timeline, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and can set as WhatsApp status.









Romantic Birthday Wishes, Messages, SMS & Quotes for My Better Half





Romantic Birthday Wishes for Wife
Romantic Birthday Wishes for Wife




You are charming, beautiful, sexy, loving, you are my everything. Stay blessed and keep smiling. Happy birthday, sweetheart…





Sweetheart, you are my heartbeat, I can’t imagine my life without you. Happy birthday to my lifeline…





My soulmate, may god bless you a healthy and happy life, happy birthday cutiepie.





Darling it’s your day today, forget all your worries and enjoy to the fullest. Happy birthday





Sweety, you are everything for me, my life becomes so changed when you came into my life. A huge smile I always carry on my face just because of you. Love you dear, wish you a very happy birthday.





Happy birthday to my loving and caring wife…





You are my love, life, and way of living…love you so much my sweetest wife…wish you a very happy birthday…





Happy birthday to the sexiest wife in the world…





You are my best gift from God…now I have no more wish for the rest of my life…Happy birthday my love…





Happy birthday to the most beautiful wife in the world…





Many many happy returns of the day to a woman I am deliriously crazy in love with… now and always will be committed to you…





Happy birthday to the love of my life that make me happy…





You are another year older, wiser, beautiful and even sexier… I love everything about you and hope you have the best year yet. I proud to call you my wife…





Happy birthday to the perfect wife who has made me the perfect husband as well as a successful person that I am today…





You always are a wonderful adviser, you are my best friend but more than that you are a perfect wife! Thanks for everything you are in my life! Happy birthday, darling…









Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Wife





Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Wife
Heart Touching Birthday Wishes for Wife




A housewife can never be on holiday, on your special day take a break and do whatever you to do today. This day will come again after a long year, don’t let it go. Happy birthday honey!





You always with me in my ups and down…I am so lucky to have a wife like you…happy birthday to my beautiful wife…





I amassed a massive debt on the day I got married to you – the debt of unconditional love and undying commitment. I promise to keep repaying this debt until my last breath. I love you so much, happy birthday…





Special thanks to an angel who changed my life, you truly made my life special! Happy birthday my loving wife…





My journey comes to an end on you…thank you become a part of my life…Happy birthday, sweetheart…





Every breath I take, every step I walk, and every moment I live…I want to be with you forever…Happy Birthday my love…





Happy birthday to a queen of my heart…









Funny Birthday Wishes for Wife





Funny Birthday Wishes for Wife
Funny Birthday Wishes for Wife




My lovely wife, you heavy snoring takes my sleep away number of times, however, I want to spend my all nights with you. Happy birthday sweetpie..





Darling, you are chubby fluffy teddy bear, sometimes you are so irritating but still, I love you my lifeline.





My honey, I hate when you take me out for your boring and specially window shopping, but I love to spend my all penny on you. Happy birthday to my lovely, charming and beautiful wife.





Cutiepie I love to do prank on you because at that time you become so angry on me and I can see the ravishing pinky face of my wife. Happy birthday my atomic bomb.





Love is for you to do all the time blast, I love you my lovely and dumbo wife who not always put her mind in all the things and I love your innocency. Happy birthday to my better half.


The post Wife Birthday Status, Wishes, Messages, Quotes for WhatsApp, Facebook & Instagram appeared first on messageforbirthday.com.