Tuesday 14 July 2020

Boyfriend Birthday Status, Wishes, Messages, Quotes for Facebook, WhatsApp & Instagram

Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend
Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend




Make your boyfriend day very special; fill this day with loving and cute birthday wishes. Birthday of your boyfriend is an occasion to show him how much he means to you. Surprise your boyfriend with romantic messages and quotes. Make him feel that he is the handsome king of your heart. Turn your boyfriend a special day into a memory that sticks in his hearts and minds forever.





Here you have the amazing, creative and unique ideas about birthday wishes for your boyfriend. You can also post these lovely happy birthday messages on Facebook timeline, Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram and can set as WhatsApp status.





Romantic Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend





Romantic-Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend




Spending time with you makes me feel special, however, today is your birthday which adds a lot of bonus, my love. A lot of hugs and kisses to you! Have a nice birthday…





Happy birthday to a special person of my life, who fills my heart with lots of joy and happiness. There is no single day when I do not think of you. May you receive everything that you have wished for on your birthday!





Happy Birthday to my love who holds my hand gently, who listens to me calmly, who has always been there with me every day and night. There is no one like you in this world!





Birthday comes once in a year, lets together celebrate this day, live your every moment like thousands of your dream comes true in every second and another millions are on the way. Happy birthday to my special heart piece.





Cute Birthday Messages for Boyfriend





Cute Birthday Messages for Boyfriend




You are so important to me that I cannot imagine my world without you. Happy birthday to my adorable boyfriend!





On your special day, I want to thank you for supporting and encouraging me at every step where I feel low. Happy Birthday to my love!





You are the biggest treasure in my life! I am so lucky to have a wonderful and generous person like you. May you all wishes come true. Happy birthday to my innocent prince. Have a magical time.





I like your style but what I like more, is the way you make everyone smile. A very special birthday wish for a special boyfriend who is a blood vein of my heart.





I am sending you tons of love on your Birthday, May this Birthday is as cool as you are!! Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!





You are the person who filled my life with love, care, and happiness. Same as water filled the plant. Happy Birthday to my Prince charming…





I am so lucky to having a boyfriend like you…you are too caring and loving…wish you a very happy birthday sweetheart…





Emotional Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend





Emotional Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend




I know I am not the most beautiful girl in the world but you make me feel beautiful when you look at me with your love sparkling eyes. Happy birthday.





Do you know, every second and every minute I think about you.  Happy birthday my JAAN…





Whenever I close my eyes to remember about you, I always open my eye hoping to see you. Happy Birthday to a loving boyfriend…





Express your feeling from your eyes more than words is an art to pass on your message from the heart to heart and you are the master of this art. Happy birthday to the magician who can take hearts from his eyes.





I love to spend my time with you, just you and me in this beautiful world, your presence give a great comfort zone, I am feeling so sure around you. Promise me to always be there for me as your birthday return gift for me. Happy birthday to handsome hunk.





Happy birthday sweetheart, you are the only one who can better take care of me because I am very reckless and so lazy person. I always want to be carefree because I know you are there for me.





Funny Birthday Wishes for Boyfriend





Funny Birthday Wishes and Status for Boyfriend




You are looking so funny when you trying to act like a Hollywood star, you think that it is important to impress a girl but it’s not true, people like the beauty of your soul, like your heart’s purity, just be in yourself happy birthday to my special friend.





Superman, Spiderman, Ironman all are failing in front of your superb action cum comedy stunts. On your special day I to god that you skip out these silly activities from your life and do some sensible activities. Happy birthday to my superhero.





Your giggly laughing is so annoying, people get irritated with that but I love the way you laugh because it is directly coming from your heart. Happy birthday to the person who can never stop laughing.





Happy birthday to my anytime store, you are a complete walking basket who is keeping every useful thing all with yourself. May God always keep filled this basket so that I can never have deficient from anything. Happy birthday to my walking store.





You may not be a muscular guy but I am happy that you are one in the millions who can never feel ashamed to share his weakness with me normally guys can rarely share their weaknesses with anyone. Happy birthday to the boy who is really very strong from inside.





Happy birthday to my handsome friend behind the specs, who can see things very clearly and have a very clear vision in his life, while the normal boys can’t have without spectacles.


The post Boyfriend Birthday Status, Wishes, Messages, Quotes for Facebook, WhatsApp & Instagram appeared first on messageforbirthday.com.