Tuesday 14 July 2020

Tumblr Happy Birthday Wishes, Letter, Quotes, and Messages

Tumblr Birthday Wishes
Tumblr Birthday Wishes




Tumblr is founded by David Karp in 2007, It is a well known and most popular microblogging and social networking platform. It is very famous among teenagers with the United States being the top contributing country. People are so much busy these days that they need some inspiration to quickly check and post to their loved ones, friends, boyfriend, girlfriend, family members, sister/brother on their birthday. Taking out this pain and giving you the gain we have shared tumbler best quotes, messages, short liners that you can pick and share on Tumblr.





Tumblr Birthday Wishes for Him & Her





On this occasion much more to say and many more to understand, let’s spend some good time together on your special day. Happy birthday to the exceptional creation of god.





Happy birthday to the iron lady from the decisions, disciplined from the work and gold from the heart.





Your one occult eye took my heart away from me, I wish you will have your beauty till you become 100 years old happy birthday to the vivacious lady.





Little older and lot more fabulous. You are my love and source of all happiness. Today I wish you a happy birthday on Tumblr with lots of kisses and hugs.





I thank God that he did not have kept the price for making a friend – because you are priceless and I wouldn’t be so lucky as I am now.





Sorry for not wishing you on time to the sweetest person on earth. Wish you a belated happy birthday with lots of love and a special surprise gift – A iPhone X from your EX lol.





Fly on the airplane of your dreams and land on the platform of victory. Many happy returns of the day.





From morrow tonight let the nightingale sing a birthday song for a symphonic persona like you. I wish you a harmony of delightful birthday filled with happy lyrics and lots of cakes.





A lad was born on this day, and granny was happy, mom was feeling blessed and I was the happiest person in a family to have you like my little princess. Happy birthday dear “Name”





In the midst of this busy schedule, your Birthdate came to my mind like a striking lightning start. Oh my gosh – I am thankful to almighty God to make me remember your special day. Happy birthday, darling – Wait for me I am coming with candles and cakes 2night.





Happy birthday to my dearest buddy, loving pal and always cheerful. May your wish of being a rock start come true on this Birthday. Oh, Jesus comes on bless my friends with your kind heart – for heaven are open for the beloved and pious.


The post Tumblr Happy Birthday Wishes, Letter, Quotes, and Messages appeared first on messageforbirthday.com.