Tuesday 14 July 2020

Happy Birthday Wishes for Mausi

Birthday Wishes for Mausi
Birthday Wishes for Mausi




Your mother’s sister or Mausi is one of your favorite people in your mother’s family ends. She can be your friend, your mentor, your companion. On her special day, you are very excited to send some beautiful and loving wishes to make her happy but can’t found appropriate words. Here we are presenting a list of such wishes that you can pick and send to your Mausi through personal email and messages or can send through via any social media platform Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram, and so on.





Mausi Birthday Status, Wishes, Messages & Quotes for WhatsApp, Facebook & Instagram





Dear Mausi, you are such an amazing person I love to spend time with you when I am at nanny’s house. Every year I eagerly waiting for my vacation just to come and meet you. Happy birthday to my bestest Mausi ever.





My dearest Mausi, you are as beautiful as your nature is, cute, simple, and calm. Thank you for tolerating my all naughty activities and for giving me care and protection just like my mother. Wish you a very healthy, happy, and prosperous birthday.





Happy birthday to the best Mausi ever. Your presence in any family gets together makes the environment lively, people love your appearance at surroundings and your fun-loving gesture loved by everyone. Thank you, God to give such a nice person like you in our family. Have the happiest and fantastic day ahead.





Dear Mausi, one more joyful year is passed on from your life and I knew you will chill out more in the next upcoming years, now you become one more year old but age doesn’t have any barrier to your lifestyle you are still pretty and tempting. Happy birthday to my gorgeous Mausi.





Dear Mausi though you are my mother’s sister for me you are just like my mother who understands me and have trust in me that I can do everything well. I truly respect you and admire you. Happy birthday to my lovely Mausi I really fond of you.





My sweet Mausi, wish you a very happy birthday. In my childhood, you have given so many wonderful gifts to me. Now it’s my turn, let’s celebrate your birthday together. I am coming to your place tonight to be ready to through the party.





Happy birthday my dear Mausi, though I don’t have mami in my nani’s home still you have provided me a so much happily and joyful environment where I had never missed that relation you have given me a love of both mami and mausi. I am so grateful to you.





Happy birthday to my oldie Mausi, but age is just a number for you. I have always found you full of energy and enthusiasm. I salute you for all your sincerity and seriousness of health for both family and yourself. Have a healthy and diet life ahead.





Though you are my Mausi in relation, a true example of ‘A friend in need is a friend indeed’. Whenever I have found myself in any trouble you were always there for me as a good friend. On your special day, I remember you with our sweet memories. Happy birthday, Mausi you are always close to my heart.





Happy birthday to one of the wisest and honest ladies that I know closely in my family. Your achievements are the benchmark for me and your advice is the command for me. Have the happiest birthday ahead.


The post Happy Birthday Wishes for Mausi appeared first on messageforbirthday.com.