Tuesday 14 July 2020

Birthday Wishes Posts on Facebook Timeline, Wall, Messenger

Birthday Wishes for Facebook
Birthday Wishes for Facebook




Facebook is a very essential and important part of everyone’s social life. Through this platform, people can meet and greet their nearer and dearer. Facebook can also manage birthday reminder notifications. It reduces the probability to miss the chance to send your lovely wishes on their special day. This post is dedicated to all those FBians who are very active on the social media platform but also taking very good care of their friends, buddies and family members.





Facebook gave us the platform where we can meet with our relations and gave us the precious opportunity to spend some time with them, no matter how far away they are with us it’s just the matter of one click.





Moreover, we can share our feelings by posting lovely birthday wishes on our lovely relations wall and timelines. We can also share our emotions as well, here we are presenting a special range of birthday wishes especially for Facebook fans who can just select, copy and post the wishes to their loving hearts.





Unique & Creative Facebook Birthday Wishes, Quotes, Messages, Greetings, SMS, Saying, Meme, posts & Comments





Unique & Creative Facebook Birthday Wishes




Your hard work, attitude, and devotion to achieve success in your life are simply great. I keenly follow your footsteps, Happy Birthday!





Happy birthday to the world’s most qualified, good looking and dashing bachelor. Have a joyful and fantastic day ahead. Happy birthday!





I wish, you may spend your special day with full of enjoyment and it will also come with lots of hope and happiness, not today and also in the upcoming many more years. Have an excellent day ahead.





You are truly an inspiration for everyone’s life, your all achievements are the reward of your hard work.  May this year filled with loads of fun, excitement and cheerful memories, Happy Birthday!





May God bless you a wonderful life ahead and many more glories in life, Celebrate your birthday fullest…





Don’t worry what happened in the past, what will happen in the future, I wish that you always stay positive in your present, happy birthday!





On your ravishing day, I wish you lots of cherishing and beautiful memories to remember!





Many Congratulations on your special birthday! Have some chocolate cake, soft drink and lots and cookies to fill our stomach!





With every increasing candle on your cake make a new wish, blow the candle and I pray your wish come true! Happy birthday to you dear!





I wish you that all your family, friends and loved ones are around to you on this special day, have a great happy birthday!





Wish you the best day of your life this birthday, filled with joy, happiness, peace, and lots of hope, and to continue next year, and decades to come…





Wish you a very very happy birthday…may God fill your every day, every minute, every second of life with loads of joy and happiness…





Happy birthday, hope you have a great day…





Happy birthday, wishing you success, happiness, and joy always…





Happy birthday to my elegant, handsome, and charming friend… have a special day ahead…





Wishing my friend a beautiful day, may all be good and all dreams come true on this special day…





Enjoy your day and may God bless you with many more years…Happy Birthday, Dear…





Happy Birthday to my gorgeous friend…have a great day love you to bits God bless always…





Wishing you a very big happy birthday and all the very best wishes for the day and much more to come god bless you always love always…





Happy birthday to you! I wish you lots of opportunities and success in your life…





Many congratulations on your birthday! If you don’t mind I will eat some cake in honor of you on this special occasion…





Happy birthday to the person who lives life with his own rules and dares to adopt new changes without any hesitation.





Dear things can’t be possible so easy without you, I am feeling so relieved when you are along with me, happy birthday to my life maker.





You are the most energetic person I have ever seen in my life, you are simply great personality. Happy birthday dear.





Words are few but feelings are infinity, wish you a healthy and prosperous life. Happy birthday dear..





Lots of people are following your lifestyle, I like your dressing sense very much, your small quality is making you different from the others. Be with yourself, Happy birthday to my coolest buddy…





Funny Facebook Birthday Posts, Wishes, Messages, and Status





Funny Facebook Birthday Posts




I wish your birthday is as funny as you are. Just have fun and spend your joyful birthday with your best friends on FB





Oh my god, you have grown older. Looks like you are from the age of dinosaurs. Ho Ho Ho – Happy Birthday





We have brought 2 cakes for your birthday. One a fresh one and the other is a week older to decorate your face. Happy Birthday 🙂





It’s your birthday so forget the past. Also, forget your present because you know what I have forgotten about it too. LOL





A joyful birthday wishes to the most hilarious person we have here. You are dumb as a mule though you act smart as and Einstein.





I know you always wanted to look younger and thin. So I have a birthday gift idea that you will love to make this dream come true. Hang out with fat and old people and your wish will come true. Laugh out loud and celebrate your day.





See the sarcasm – you were born before Facebook evolved and will die before its end and still those funny messages and stories will remain on FB. Isn’t it funny – Happy birthday.





We have brought lots of cakes and chocolates for your birthday. But sorry to say you won’t be able to eat it as the doctor has detected diabetes in your reports. Happy Birthday – have a lot of fun ahead.





It’s your birthday and am sure your FB inbox will be flooded with wishes and your phone might hang. Happy Birthday.





Happy birthday. Thank you forever being older than me LOL. Jokes apart you are the most enchanting person I feel whishing on Facebook. I love you a lot. Have a pot full of gems with lots of balloons and amazing gifts from Santa





I wish your birthday is as Gay as you are. Just have fun and spend your joyful birthday with your gay boys on FB groups.





Now that you are 18 and adult, my babe, today on your Birthday. Hence none of your guardians will put their dirty sneezing nose in our relationship :). Love you darling





I was thinking of a birthday gift card on Facebook and this blinked in my mind. A yellow shirt/skirt singing card. You know why – it says, yellow-yellow dirty fellow. Happy birthday dear





Thank god your birthday falls on the 29th of Feb. It makes me happy when your birthday is not celebrated like mine every year and then I see that cute crying baby look. Awww – I am sorry darling. You are the prettiest pink girl and you deserve a birthday every year. I wish you a happy birthday from the bottom of my heart to let know all the Facebook friends and loved ones that its’ my dearest person’s birthday.





Funny Birthday Wishes for Friend on Facebook





Funny Birthday Wishes for Friend on Facebook




My cunning partner, I love your presence of mind and very clever answering of every question. Happy birthday my cutie pie.





Happy birthday to the little but precious piece of my heart, it doesn’t matter how stupid you are but still, I like you so much.





Happy birthday to my most boring yet special friend ever, don’t be so excited to take a long breathe and start preparing to celebrate your special day.





Dear dumbest buddy, happy birthday to the older friend, you are not looking as older as you are. Keep maintain yourself for another 50 years.





Hey, I can’t believe you are celebrating your birthday, I thought you are very price calculating person…just kidding dear. Wish you the best birthday ahead.





Birthday Wishes for Other Social Media Platforms





Birthday Wishes for WhatsApp

Birthday Wishes for WhatsApp






Happy Birthday Tweets

Happy Birthday Tweets






Instagram Birthday Post Captions

Instagram Birthday Post Captions



The post Birthday Wishes Posts on Facebook Timeline, Wall, Messenger appeared first on messageforbirthday.com.