Tuesday 14 July 2020

A Heart Touching Letter to Your Mother on Her Birthday

Birthday Letter for Your Mom
Birthday Letter for Your Mom




Dear Mom,

Wish you a very happy birthday, today is your day, on the occasion of your birthday I am going to express my untold feelings in front of you.





I am always be thank full to you for all those night when you were not slept for a single second and spent whole night while doing care of me when I was ill.





Love you maa, no one can take your place in my life, you have done lots of sacrifice to give me a beautiful life. You make me independent and eligible to stand in front of others with confidence.





You teach me to be very kind, humble and gentle with younger and be respectful for your elders. You make me learnt always be an honest person.
My sweetheart mom, you are very very special for me I really miss those moment when you keep my head in your lap and make me sleep.





Thank you is a very small word for all the things that you had done for me, I am so grateful for you maa in my entire life. I wish you always be with till the eternity.





Happy birthday to my super mom, Love you a lot… your naughty son/daughter…


The post A Heart Touching Letter to Your Mother on Her Birthday appeared first on messageforbirthday.com.